Year 6 Taster Days
Y6 students joining us in September will spend two days at MCS with their Form Tutors, finding their way around the school and experiencing lessons.
- Please send your child in with a refillable water bottle, which they can fill up from our water dispensers before school, at break, at lunch and after school. Extra water jugs will be available in the food hall.
- The days start with an assembly at 8.45am. Please ensure your child is with us prior to that start time. There will be staff available to help direct Year 6 learners to the school hall.
- Students walking to MCS can access the building via our front entrance off The Burgage.
- Students being driven to school should be dropped off at our back entrance, in the bus bay / car park off Dixton Road. Students can be dropped at the curb side.
- The Taster Days for Year 6 finishes at 3.15pm. Those walking will be directed out via the front entrance. Those being collected by car will be directed to our bus bay for a 3.20pm pick-up. (Note: the bus bay cannot be accessed until after 3.15pm).
If your child is unable to attend their Taster Day, the links below may prove helpful to you/your child to view some aspects of learning at our school.